Take your cricket viewing to new heights with the best seats in the house…
RoofClimb – Strikers! Match Day Experience
Take your cricket viewing to new heights with the best seats in the house. Catch all the action of a Weber WBBL|09 match watching 7-8 overs – 50 metres above the southern end at a Strikers home game!
Witness the big hits and sensational catches from the bird’s eye view behind the bowler’s arm – a night at the cricket like no other!
Your experience includes:
- A RoofClimb – Adelaide Strikers! Match Day Experience (approximately 2.5 hour duration, watching 7-8 overs from the Riverbank Stand viewing platform)
- A 6×8 printed photo from your RoofClimb
- Completion Certificate
- Souvenir RoofClimb Cap
- Complete Digital Photo Pack including all your downloadable photos from your RoofClimb experience
Entry ticket to the Adelaide Strikers home match is not included in this package and must be purchased separately from Ticketek.
All participants will be breathalysed at time of check-in and must register a blood alcohol level under 0.05% to participate.
Please be aware participants will miss viewing some of the match during the briefing and debriefing period.
- Participant minimum height 120cm; maximum weight 136kg;
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled RoofClimb.
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children).
- Secure personal lockers will be provided for your gear as no loose items can be taken onto the RoofClimb.
Please refer to www.roofclimb.com.au/health-safety for more information on medical conditions restricting participation and to download the Medical Clearance Form.
*1.2% credit card surcharge fee applies for online transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor. Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over are not able participate. Some medical conditions require medical clearance prior to participation, please refer to health-safety for full details.
Participants must be 136kg or under and over 120cm tall.
Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing to be worn under your climb suit and flat, rubber-soled, enclosed shoes (sneakers / runners) are required. Prescription and Sunglasses can be worn and securing lanyards will be provided. Jewellery and watches cannot be worn during the experience, we recommend leaving these home or storing in the personal lockers provided during briefing.
RoofClimb operates in all weather conditions – it adds to the experience! This includes rain, wind and sunshine! There are a few exceptions though – we don’t operate in electrical storms, hail or extremely high wind – we will contact you direct to postpone your climb if you are affected. We also reschedule climbs during extreme heat.