Given the rapidly changing nature of COVID-19 and following the advice of the Federal Government and SA Health, we have made the very difficult decision to temporarily suspend our RoofClimb Operations.
This decision has not been made lightly, but our absolute priority is always the safety and wellbeing of our patrons and our Crew.
Our team will be in direct contact with you if you have a booking that has been affected. We will be resuming operations as soon as it is safe to do so. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we deal with this unprecedented situation.
Look after yourselves, your mates and your loved ones – see you back in the air very soon.