Perfect for people looking for unique things to do in Adelaide
Whether you’re looking for fun things to do with kids, with a group of mates, or with your special someone, a RoofClimb ticks all the right boxes.
- Incredible views of Adelaide Oval, the city and the Riverbank Precinct
- An exhilarating climb leaning out 50m above the southern goal square
- Fascinating facts about Adelaide from your friendly RoofClimb Leader
- Gift cards available to treat someone special
Enjoy the ultimate Adelaide experience
RoofClimb during the day
See stunning views of Adelaide in every direction, from the Adelaide Hills in the east to the coast in the west.
RoofClimb at Twilight
Get the best seat in the house for a beautiful sunset, before the twinkling Adelaide cityscape takes over.
RoofClimb at Night
Watch the city skyline come to life as you make your way across Adelaide Oval’s iconic roofline after dark.
Your RoofClimb includes:
- A two hour (approximate) experience guided by a RoofClimb Leader
- An intimate group size, no more than 14 people
- Full briefing and safety instructions
- Provision of a custom RoofClimb suit and safety harness
- Secure locker for storage of personal items during your RoofClimb
- Provision of an audio system with earpiece to hear your guide’s local commentary
- Free group photo and RoofClimb certificate to commemorate your achievement
What are you waiting for?
Watch the sun set and the twinkling city lights come to life over Adelaide on a Twilight climb or enjoy never-ending views of the Adelaide landscape during the day.
Whatever you choose, your RoofClimb will be an unforgettable highlight of your Adelaide experience!
Ready to climb?